Sunday, July 10, 2011

Exciting News!

Some of you may have noticed that our family has been spending quite a bit of time with the Hammond family of South Carolina lately. 

Well, there's good reason for that!!!

My brother, Caleb, with the very happy blessing of my father and mother, and Jordan Hammond, with the joyous blessing of her parents, have entered into a courtship relationship!
























I'm so excited for them!  

I have been praying for quite some time that the Lord would see fit to bless my sweet brother with a precious wife, a suitable helpmeet created just for him! 

While we don't know the future, our family is thrilled for Caleb and Jordan, and our hope and prayer is that the Lord will, indeed, unite them in marriage.  They covet your prayers!

Note:  I've pad and pen in hand, and have donned my press hat in order to bring you newsflashes as they come in.  Fellow correspondent, Kelsey Hammond, Jordan's sister, has her press kit at the ready and will also be coming to you with breaking news!  So stay tuned, this promises to be an exciting time!

Signing off ~
Bethany

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Bethany for the beatiful post!

    Love in Christ,
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post Bethany! So exciting! May the Lord bless and guide Caleb and Jordan in the days ahead!
    -The Hammond Clan (beaming with joy)

    ReplyDelete